8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car after 4 days of non-stop rain and my work.
Biggest reason why I hate my job. Can't keep a car clean for more than 3 days rain or shine.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
im in NJ and that rain sucked! washed my baby yesturday and i felt much better afterwards... hey we have a whole week of nice weather ahead of us so its not too bad!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
I wish we had more rain, Its only rained 4 or 5 days in the past 5 months. We have drought, which sukks. what do you do for a living that you cant keep car clean? construction?

Edit: ^^were in the same boat... ... almost, you got it worse

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
airportguy770 said:
I would kill for 3 days of rain. Here in GA all of our lakes are dried up, we cant use any outdoor water to wash our cars. It sucks having to take your car somewhere to have it washing.
Same for the Cali-ites.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i got the same color and it looks like that right now.. gets dirty real fast if u ask me lol.

but when its clean, it looks soooo nice!

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^
Yea its a beautiful color when clean

To get to my work I have to drive on a paved road that is also shared with dump trucks carrying sludge and dirt, they spray water on the road a couple times a day to keep dust down which creates a mud fest.

I wash the car once a week usually on Sat by next Sat you can't tell.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Ugh, cleaning my Si on Sunday was a chore due to all the filth caked on due to the week of rainy gheyness that I had to put up with

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
airportguy770 said:
I would kill for 3 days of rain. Here in GA all of our lakes are dried up, we cant use any outdoor water to wash our cars. It sucks having to take your car somewhere to have it washing.
same here man. in bama. cept we have DIY car wash places that have the tire cleaning stuff and its great.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea it sucks the south is drying out, we need the rain here ourself, they just started the water restrictions in PA, DE and NJ then bam it poured its ass off for 4 days.

She will be clean by either tomorrow, Friday night or Sat.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea, that happened in DE a few yrs ago and they where checking to see if the DIY car washes where recycling there water, my normal place got a 3K fine for having clogged drains and not recycling water

1 - 17 of 17 Posts