8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so the new fast and furious movie comes out 4-3-09 and we are so going to see it. I was thinking maybe we can get some people together to go see the movie. Maybe make it a meet go out to eat then go see the movie maybe take some pics.

Post up if you are interested in meeting up for this. I guess we can decide on a theater once we find out where people are coming from

Going:
1SloGTSguy
1SloSiChick
SiK Enthusiast
xTc Enthusiast
LeadHead16
Nightcrawler
Schmecs08si
Vtak07
2low2tow_SI
BaJeeper84

Maybe:
Stock?
Brown Bear
Eriplex

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Yeah, just think there will be 20-30 honda civic si's parked outside the movie theater on opening day of FnF lmao Not to mention the ricers showin up.

I might be down for this. Still a maybe...

·
Registered
427 Posts
I hear that they are trying to make a legit attempt to not make the cars too ricey...that will be determined. As long as I dont see and eclipse spyders with chrome wheels on it i think it could be ok lol.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im excited I cant wait to see the movie.

When I was in HS I used to put in 2f2f when I would go to bed and play it while I was falling asleep HAHA true f&f fan here!

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I honestly think it might be a bad day to go fellas...

You know that would be a perfect day for theives to go car shoping all in one parking lot for parts or cars. I just don't feel good going on opening day. Might just wait a week or two later.

Have fun if you guys go. :)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I honestly think it might be a bad day to go fellas...

You know that would be a perfect day for theives to go car shoping all in one parking lot for parts or cars. I just don't feel good going on opening day. Might just wait a week or two later.

Have fun if you guys go. :)
that all depends where you go man... you have to know where to go and where not to go

1 - 20 of 269 Posts