8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what it do? Well here is my introduction and the vehicle(s)

My name is brian and this is my wife's (samantha) mugen si. but my name is on it too..haha...so im sure she will be creating a name here shortly because shes into the car more than me. i guess its because i work on them everyday. I am a factory trained acura/honda technican and i have some pictures for you..

this is my car..

me

samantha

plans for the car..
- hood
- intake
- tint
- header
- in dash

and some other goodies..

ill be around the site here and there. i have never been here before, i am use to T-I and honda-tech..

·
Banned
4,871 Posts
welcome to the ocho! You might be getting asked lots of questions if youre a honda tech!

i'd comment on the car but i cant see it cuz im in a school lab right now. blowoff class FTW! Anyways, its a mugen so i know its pretty.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the site!

Everything you posted is sexy!! haha. ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Nice rides!!!!

welcome! I always wished my eyes were blue...but they are black!! :sadface:

btw how come theres sooo many knifes in that kitchen. Is that normal.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
welcome to the ocho! You might be getting asked lots of questions if youre a honda tech!

i'd comment on the car but i cant see it cuz im in a school lab right now. blowoff class FTW! Anyways, its a mugen so i know its pretty.
No, man. He's from Honda-Tech Forums.

Is that s2000 shot during installation? There should be a charge pipe connected to that throttle body.
Nice cars & beautiful woman.

Edit: He's also a tech lol. nevermind I fail.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice rides!!!!

welcome! I always wished my eyes were blue...but they are black!! :sadface:

btw how come theres sooo many knifes in that kitchen. Is that normal.
when i went to go buy things for the house when i got it, bon ton was having a sale. and the SS knives were 1/2 off so i got them for 100 and then the other knife set came with it.

i get asked thateverytime i post something that has them in the background haha.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everything about this thread is smoking....Welcome to the 8th
haha

and yes the s2k is an ongoing project, i just sent my order for ic piping and its in the works

i drive a 91 integra as my beater...

and i am from honda-tech and other honda forums , but i am a honda technician, i work at acura. lol

any people want high res for wheel shot i have it as well

1 - 20 of 41 Posts