8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
tehLOLbbq said:
perfect example of why I don't own a crotch rocket. I know I'd go crazy if I got one.
exactly...man, one bad day at work, one bad girlfriend trouble, one bad family fall out...I'm gone...

Plus, I like music...and not that I play it loud...but so I stop getting tickets, I have to pay attention not to drive with the beat in the song...
I think it comes from watching movies...you know...music kicks in...your engine rev's...the light turns green...

it could just be a guy thing too... :thumb:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FutureSiOwner said:
exactly...man, one bad day at work, one bad girlfriend trouble, one bad family fall out...I'm gone...

Plus, I like music...and not that I play it loud...but so I stop getting tickets, I have to pay attention not to drive with the beat in the song...
I think it comes from watching movies...you know...music kicks in...your engine rev's...the light turns green...

it could just be a guy thing too... :thumb:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. Heart gets going, and you just wanna slam the gears at redline! lol :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :driving: :driving: :driving:

·
Registered
571 Posts
/\/\/\ Its comical when it gets like that in my xB. Taking it to redline, and going NOWHERE, bwahahaha

·
Registered
571 Posts
/\/\ Bwahaha, well i have done that, the box is suprisingly agile in the twisties! Heel-Toe baby!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Prototype said:
/\/\/\ Its comical when it gets like that in my xB. Taking it to redline, and going NOWHERE, bwahahaha
just like taking the civic to a redline. Going nowhere fast. Unless you're boosted of course.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts