8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now i have $330..but every week i add another 20-40. :cool: now i was going to use it for a race header, but my pops wont let me..So i'm thinking about going with the Drag dr-08 ( as shown below). I have a NHBP FG2, so would those look nice.

OR what is something else i should get? I KNOW for a fact CAI/SRI/Header is out of the question, and i'm prolly only going to be doing FULL coils once i can get enough money for that..but that wont be soon, cause I'm not to sure..

·
Registered
549 Posts
Save for another 75 weeks. By that time you will have enough money for FI and there should be some better tuning options :)

Seriously though, if you really have to do something (and not performance related due to your Dad) get a Tint or some wheels (with a little more cash).

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Save for another 75 weeks. By that time you will have enough money for FI and there should be some better tuning options :)

Seriously though, if you really have to do something (and not performance related due to your Dad) get a Tint or some wheels (with a little more cash).
:yeahthat:

If you can do preformance things. Save for F/I... if not. Tint + wheels :thumb:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
If those wheels are 330 for a set new, don't freaking buy them.

Save your money for a nice set of tires. Sports tires are the most effective bang for your buck upgrade PERIOD. It will improve, handling, acceleration, grip, capable top speed, and looks.

Headers may only give you a few wheel horsepower up top, but sacrifice low end power.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If those wheels are 330 for a set new, don't freaking buy them.

Save your money for a nice set of tires. Sports tires are the most effective bang for your buck upgrade PERIOD. It will improve, handling, acceleration, grip, capable top speed, and looks.

Headers may only give you a few wheel horsepower up top, but sacrifice low end power.
nonono there not 330..they are 529 from corsports..

idk, ima keep saving up and see were i'm at.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
If you're trying to change the look of your SI and want a good cheap exterior mod...Get 05+ RSX-S rims. That's what I did :thumb:

Screw cheap rims. At least I have OEM quality with better than stock flowers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts