8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
As Civicsi13 mentioned the NA Kit can be purchased for around $5K and is rated to have 250-265 hp. If there was Individual Throttle Body (ITB) made for our cars, it might just make it up there. (Hytech stage 1)

GranPastey, a bann might be good for you. Read the rules on this 8thcivic website.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
HI GUYS Im new this site and new to this civic, ima noob... I have had my 06 si for a while and I wanna get a header, but im not sure which one to get... I really like the Greddy TI-C exhaust but iono what header to match with it... what do you guys think?
need to get your stories straight... Oh and for a mechanic i'd hope you know a mustang with the same power don't mean squat when it weighs the same as 2 elephants. How about you grow up and quit thrashin peoples threads?

·
Registered
668 Posts
:yeahthat: i walk stangs easily i wish u lived in jerz id bring it str8 to u n my habi si .... si<Elephant on wheels aka Mustang

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
:popcornbig:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Making threats online makes everyone seem bad ass. Who gives a **** if you can beat a mustang or a mustang can beat you, its still a damn mustang and your still driving a civic. Back to the OP, I think it isn't possible to make that much power with the tuning and parts available for the Si as of now. I think hytech is at 260ish HP, I dunno about WHP.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts