8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its our 3rd anniversary this week! After 3 years of service and over 1500 successful tunes we are offering a limited time discount of 20% off our tuning services.

We have been getting a lot of requests for a "Spring Break"... on our tuning packages, so to celebrate the approaching end of the deep freeze and to thank our loyal 8th Civic customers please use coupon code:

Code :"D202013"

to get a deal on your tuning. Don't leave it on just a basemap, get it tuned properly for perfect Short Term Fuel Trims, great mileage and performance and years of continued use.

Thanks again all,

The E-tunez Tuning Team

·
Registered
46 Posts
This deal looks great but I have a small concern. I've been looking to get an ultimate tune for awhile now, however, I'm in Michigan and the temp outside is still around 32 right now. In the summer, it can get up to 90+. I've noticed with my current base map for I/H/E, it performs very differently at different temps. If I'm spending money on a tune, at what temp should I get it at? Or does my base map suck and it doesn't matter?

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,939 Posts
This deal looks great but I have a small concern. I've been looking to get an ultimate tune for awhile now, however, I'm in Michigan and the temp outside is still around 32 right now. In the summer, it can get up to 90+. I've noticed with my current base map for I/H/E, it performs very differently at different temps. If I'm spending money on a tune, at what temp should I get it at? Or does my base map suck and it doesn't matter?
It should not matter. But whatever the case, we will usually review your tune and if there are minor adjustments to be made we take care of them as needed. Order away!

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks Rulo,

Olbaid, as far a temperature goes, thanks to our diverse locations we have developed some great compensation tables, we have tuned from -40F to +130F and adjusted our compensation tables to match the most ideal curves for the best tracking Short Term Fuel Trims :) This minimizes the temperature issue.

Hope that helps,

Steve

·
Registered
284 Posts
This deal is awesome.. Rulo is kicking some serious ass with my tune rite now.. Every one pulls harder and harder..and i didnt even think my car can run better than it was.. I was getting 300 miles per tank and pullin on 370z... I can't wait till its done!!!!... If you so guys gonna do this... Hit up rulo.. He's the real deal!!!.. Thanks again big man..

sent from my phone to your eyes

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,939 Posts
This deal is awesome.. Rulo is kicking some serious ass with my tune rite now.. Every one pulls harder and harder..and i didnt even think my car can run better than it was.. I was getting 300 miles per tank and pullin on 370z... I can't wait till its done!!!!... If you so guys gonna do this... Hit up rulo.. He's the real deal!!!.. Thanks again big man..

sent from my phone to your eyes
My pleasure. We are almost done, car is looking very healthy.

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,939 Posts
Yes, but if you are considering more modifications on your vehicle I would invest in a Flashpro. Cobb is good for standard mods (IHE), but once you get into more free flowing IHE (such as the 3.5" intakes, larger throttle bodies and exhaust, and upgraded manifolds the stock injectors will be hard-pressed).

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts