8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
car goes into a wall...

slips sideways and front end hits right wall... back end flies forward and car spins and stays still near an exit... it was raining..

Think I still had like 30-40% treading, but I should have put new tires on especially since I already bought them. :facepalm:

Auxiliary police was witness and said it doesn't look like i was speeding, doesn't seem like it was my fault and she says i just slipped on a big puddle of water. So when the actual cops came, i didn't get a citation or ticket.

Hurts to see my first car get my first accident.:sadbanana:

Don't have pics or anything, it was a lot to take in. Didn't even notice my knee until the next morning. I remembered feeling something when it happened, but it went away from the whole thing and now its a bit bruised.

It's definitely not totaled but not sure whats going to happen now. sucks to not have my taffy

---Edited for pic

·
Banned
873 Posts
Im sorry to hear that..but did you at least take some picture? You always take pictures no matter what. Of your car and the damage of the impact (also what you hit). Including the other car if it is.

But sorry to hear that :( Don't worry she'll be back and runnin!
Hope your knees feel better.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
curious about the picture. glad you are ok. i just got out of my accident from 1 month ago. i feel your pain

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnx. yea a friend of mine that got there took a few shots so ill try to post them when I get it from him.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like your car hydroplaned. Good thing your okay. Nothing better then being able to walk away from an accident like that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ye.. sorry.. Just received pics. So here they are and they are off a phone so the quality is not the greatest.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ye hurts to not have it.. felt kinda iffy when i drove my brothers civic today... i might seem like a b*tch, but im going to have to take some time to get back into my regular driving and comfort behind my wheel even though nothing happened to me physically..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts