8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

First car hit by the Z.

Second car hit by the Z.

And the culprit. Notice the blood on the driver's seat.

This is what people are telling me.
As the white car was making a left, the blue car was making a right. The Z ran the red, and hit the white car first, then that car spun out, and the Z hit the second car, which didn't take that much damage.
White car is totaled, Z is totaled.

This sucks even more because the victims were people who went to our church. :[

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drivers that are okay: White and Blue.

Drivers that are not okay and their status is unknown: Z

·
Registered
956 Posts
Damn, just last night there was a 4 car accident close to where I live. Killed a 16 year-old boy and injured the driver seriously. An accord and a mazda were being stupid (S..... R.....) - Use your imgaination with that one - down a pretty twisty and heavy trafficked road. A guy is making a left and the accord clips him and goes over the medium, the mazda tried to avoid the accord, went over the median also head-on into a kia

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=84&ArticleID=6614

And if you read the last part on the article about the person being killed on October 14th...thats maybe a mile from the other one above...and a mile from my house.

If i get a chance I could take some pictures of the street it happened on, so you can see why it was stupid.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nogales and Francesca.
On a Sunday too. :[
It's the street right before Azusa.

·
Registered
302 Posts
As much as the driver of the Z was in the wrong, since everyone else is alright, I don't wish him any ill. It doesn't look good from the seat .. . . :eek:hsnap:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts