8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
purchased a combo set of P2R K20/RBC throttle body spacer & gasket from Dale Clement @ K20tuned.com housed semi-locally in West Palm Beach, FL. in 2 business days i received my shipment. altho it was a PAIN to get the parts installed with the smallish engine bay, successfully done in about an hour's time for a novice @ mechanical-type work.

i highly recommend the easy & quick mod to any1 lookin' to free up 4-5 dyno-proven wheel hp. :D

thank you Dale, for the personal-touch customer service via AIM with the credit card validation error HELL i went thru. i really do appreciate it & i value businesses that will stop @ nothing to be absolutely sure the customer is taken care of & any issue is resolved from start to finish.

:D

~Joey
here are a couple of attached pics of the install on my stock intake box w/ K&N drop-in filter:

for any interested parties, here is Dale's company website: www.K20Tuned.com

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can a mod please re-title thread for me??
somehow only "3/4" made it... :( thanks!!

looking for: "3/4" TBS/gasket combo"

where did you get it at
for any interested parties, here is Dale's company website: www.K20Tuned.com

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
701 Posts
^^ i no but i read somewhere on this forum that someone had his maf go bad and claimed it was due to the spacer. i cant seem to find it tho.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did u leave the stock gasket on?
that is being cured by the vendor (didnt realize i had the option of 2 gaskets) that will be offering a combo deal including TWO gaskets from henceforth for those that want them. will be sure to update the pics soon as my extra comes in. :laughing:

thanks for pointing that out. the vendor wanted to take IMMEDIATE action. just another reason i will continue to purchase from them in the future. attn to detail FTW! +rep

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Changed title.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
James, your package is in the mail. Thanks
sweet!! thanks for the update Dale. you & K20Tuned.com rock!! :wavey:
btw, WELCOME to 8thCivic.com as well & congrats on the vendor membership. may you be endlessly busy with sales from the countless members here on the site. enjoy your stay sir!!

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
legal/birth first name ^

to Dale @ K20Tuned.com; i received your package today sir. appreciate the kind gesture & will install soon as i find the time & post updated pics to replace my current ones.

take care & will def. hit you up next time i find something of value i can afford from your product line. :thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts