8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have this:

http://www.diceelectronics.com/Merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DETEST01&Product_Code=i-Honda-R3_g2&Category_Code=DICE_IPOD_HONDA&make=Honda&Product_Attributes[1]:value=2007&Product_Attributes[2]:value=Civic

it says it has text display and u can use the stering wheel controls. plus im assuming the quality is the best you can get (with higher quality songs of course).

ive been using my ipod with the aux cable since i bought my FA5 but now im tired of looking down to see whats playing, having to look for a song i want to listen, ect. all through the ipod. i want to use the controls on the steering wheel an have great if not the best sound quality possible.

ii tried the fm transmitter thing but they suck more then the aux. it sounds all muffled compared to the aux cable and you get distortion when driving through cities.

ive also searched for a cable that has one end connecting to the bottom of the ipod and the other to be a aux input but have had no luck finding one.

any experience, input, anything on this Dice device would be great. Thanx...

·
Registered
180 Posts
As for the cable, you want a Belkin (I think) iPod charger (dock connector) and it has a stereo mini input. So, you plug the charger into the iPod and the stereo mini from the charger to the aux input.

However, I want my iPod in my glove box now and the ability to have it turn on with the key. I just wish they weren't all $150.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts