Walmart's parking lot @ Queensborough location
805 Boyd St., New Westminster, BC

Time
7:30pm

Goal
Show off your Euros or Imports baby,
Meets someone new,
Photo all the beautiful cars+ppl,
and Gathering some auto-enthusiasts to exchange ideas....

http://dubberz.com/forum/index.php?topic=24408

Pre-meet at Marine and Byrne; (6:30pm, heading out at 7:15pm)

I just copied and pasted this from VCC, you guys show come and help show those damn dubberz what's up, haha.

Please copy and post the with your name on the list if you want to be on the list and stuff, yea.

List;
1. spenny
2. marc-o-lishuz
3. 1chin3s3_b0i
4. GordonTse
5. cantona
6. TinoCivicSI
7. DaRK RiDeR
8. JDub
9. badassdawg(since Im so close i'll show up :p
10. KevTazy *

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I say save your money in this poor economic climate. You want to be as liquid as possible, given the uncertainty of your job security.

That, and I don't want anyone else to copy my car ahahha
haha, I think I will wait till after this meet to get it put on, realistically I can't afford to drop 400-500 getting it painted and installed right at the moment.

and really marc, immitation is the best form of flattery right? haha

oh yah I'm definetly an in for this meet... now for the meet... baffle or no baffle haha

hmmm Friday the 13th... lol I thought that it was wierd that feb had a friday the 13th and march did too then I clued it that feb only has 28 days so that makes sense! *sigh* need coffee!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
mmm put me down for this meet! hopefully ill be able to get the day off work for this and if i have my rims back on

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
True, but not in the car biz! Blaze your own trail, knawhmsayn?! :shady:

Everyone is stepping it up to be different from the crowd! And I am no exception. But I'm afraid my next mod will put me in godlike status. :badger:
no doubt man, i kid i kid! The HFP kit was a bargin and I could pass it up... definetly trying to figure out what should be next (after shoes of course) I'm feeling CF but i'm not quite sure yet!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts