8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the original owner, live on the west coast, no snow or rain, don't drive it like an 16 year old impressing his girl, allot of highway miles, no wreaks.

198k miles and nothing has been swapped or Added, the clutch, suspension, engine, radio are all own still , yes suspension and clutch are stock and no issues, smooth as day and clutch grips like the first day.

But starting to recognize things that might be suspension and clutch related, just noises for now and no prefer mane issues.

I have had bad experience with non Honda dealerships working on just the brakes and oil change, thinking of getting Honda to fix the issues or sell it.

I'm hearing on this forum about about block issues ?

So before I spend 2-3k on fixes what are your thoughts on this, block issue ?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm the original owner, live on the west coast, no snow or rain, don't drive it like an 16 year old impressing his girl, allot of highway miles, no wreaks.

198k miles and nothing has been swapped or Added, the clutch, suspension, engine, radio are all own still , yes suspension and clutch are stock and no issues, smooth as day and clutch grips like the first day.

But starting to recognize things that might be suspension and clutch related, just noises for now and no prefer mane issues.

I have had bad experience with non Honda dealerships working on just the brakes and oil change, thinking of getting Honda to fix the issues or sell it.

I'm hearing on this forum about about block issues ?

So before I spend 2-3k on fixes what are your thoughts on this, block issue ?
The si' was never effected with a 'block' issue, that was the R18s' that had those issues.... Anyhow if it wouldve been a problem it would've been an issue before now...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I only had my Si until 60k and replaced my front passenger strut... Never drove too hard on it, but I live in New England where the have had winters and bumpy roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts