8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this done so I did not post the dyno sheet or video. If you don't already know about my car I have:

Comptech stage 1
Injen CAI
DCRH
Skunk2 70mm

Something was wrong with the A/F on their dyno so my A/F ratioi was wrong. I willl post and let you see.

Here's the link to the video
dyno run 1
dyno run 2

Here is the dyno sheet

Flyby link

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
how much did everything cost? included other bolt-ons? im trying to decided here what to do..

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kenny rogers said:
Resptectable numbers... What psi is the stage 1 set to? From your numbers, I would venture a guess of 4-5.
I don't hav eany gauges so I would guess that it is between 4-6.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohiocivicracer said:
how much did everything cost? included other bolt-ons? im trying to decided here what to do..
I bought everything from CorsportUSA. They gave me great customer service when I bought my first part on this car and I have bought everythign from them since.

blower 3600
i 260
h 260
e 550

those are my main performance bolt-on's

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whocares05050 said:
Im curious as to what the AFR was
their "pipe sniffer" read a 15.1. I thought that was way off but I have nothing to go by since I do not have a wide band. Comptech said I should be in the 11-12 range. I will do some digging b/c I can't see this car running the way it do and be at 15.1.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mtmetzger said:
I bet it's fun to drive with an extra 100 or so to the wheels :) I may be looking into this in the future.
I love the feel of the car. The tq is right there all the time. I can just press on the gas (if I wanted to but their wouldn't be any fun in that) and pass people now.

·
Registered
497 Posts
itzwykd said:
their "pipe sniffer" read a 15.1. I thought that was way off but I have nothing to go by since I do not have a wide band. Comptech said I should be in the 11-12 range. I will do some digging b/c I can't see this car running the way it do and be at 15.1.
haha "pipe sniffer" Where did you find a dyno?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
well guys, all i lack to get 250+ to the wheels is the DC header. Can you guys direct me to the cheapest place to get it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts