8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New wheels yet again!!! This is my 14th set of rims for this car!!!

17x9 plus 42 offset.

Stretched tires, Firestone Firehawk 215/45R17.

Dropped on Eibach Sportline springs/stock struts.

Skunk2 version 2 rear camber kit.

Fenders are not rolled! Car does not rub what so ever!!!

My perfect stance. THanks for looking!

-GETMONEYADAM

and pics of my girl and her car ACURA RSX TYPE-S. I gave her my previous wheels TI7 17x7.5 plus 45 offset. She is running a 225/45R18 tire and is dropped on Skunk2 coils. His and Her cars how cute.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Personally I'd like it better without the stretch but it's your car. Still looks sick, especially with the front mount :vtec:

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
I like the side shot of your car. I can't say that I like the overall look close up... I don't like the way the rims kinda stick out past the tires and the tires look like they're struggling to stay on. ....buuut if this is your 14th set of wheels I'm sure they won't be your last!

That RSX looks rearry RICE!

·
Registered
344 Posts
yeah idk what you were thinking ruining the handling and traction of your car.

i have 17x9 +44 with 5mm spacers and still run 245 tire up front.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Nice car but I hate those wheels and the wheels on the RSX. I think instead of running through 14 pairs of wheels, you should just save up for one nice set of wheels.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
oh look your wheels stick out, not the tires, just wheels.

I'm sorry, but there is no way you can put power to ground well, but if its a show car then it all makes sense. Because thats what show cars generally look like.

So as a DD, I'm not a fan
But if it was a showcar I am.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^lol. thanks for the compliments guys and the criticism as well. I have had expensive wheels before which costs over $3,500 new for some rays engineering two piece wheels. just check out my build thread in the turbo section. After owning so many wheels are wheels at the end of the day.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts