8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's $64 below MSRP for non-navi/non-ST.

I've found that location is a big factor in getting a good price for the Si. If you're at a place where the Si disappears before it lands on the lot, you'll get MSRP. Otherwise, you will be able to get it couple hundred below MSRP.

·
Registered
683 Posts
that is not the best price. it just depends on where you live. the invoice on it is $21,385 including destination. so, they are still charging you over invoice for it. at this time you should be able to get it for at least $500 below invoice or more. i just bought a 2007 hybrid with navi for $700 below invoice in chicagoland.

the 2008 are about to hit the lot and the it is almost 2008. so, getting a 2007 you will take a year hit in depreciation driving it off the lot...something to think about.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
exbauer said:
that is not the best price. it just depends on where you live. the invoice on it is $21,385 including destination. so, they are still charging you over invoice for it. at this time you should be able to get it for at least $500 below invoice or more. i just bought a 2007 hybrid with navi for $700 below invoice in chicagoland.

the 2008 are about to hit the lot and the it is almost 2008. so, getting a 2007 you will take a year hit in depreciation driving it off the lot...something to think about.
Oh come on!!!! A limited production, high demand car below invoice?? Its a good deal, just do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts