8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my RPF-1 is wrapped in 225/45/17 Dunlop Diezza

and i dont know what is the recommand PSI for Street Use and Track use on those tires...

i know OEM is 32 PSI....and i know i should lower my PSI for track use...

SO what PSI should i set it at for Street?

and what PSI should i set it at for Auto-X/ Track?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
so my RPF-1 is wrapped in 225/45/17 Dunlop Diezza

and i dont know what is the recommand PSI for Street Use and Track use on those tires...

i know OEM is 32 PSI....and i know i should lower my PSI for track use...

SO what PSI should i set it at for Street?

and what PSI should i set it at for Auto-X/ Track?

So you got no problem with 225/45/17?
I'm thinking of getting same size.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I run the stock Si wheels with 225/45/17 Direzza z1 star specs for autocross. Dropped probably 1-1.5 inches on Pro-Cs and I don't rub at all.
I was running about 38-39 all around but it was on a REALLY cold day (autocross at 20 degrees :woot:) so they warmed up during runs a lot more I'm sure.
For street 35 should be fine.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I run the stock Si wheels with 225/45/17 Direzza z1 star specs for autocross. Dropped probably 1-1.5 inches on Pro-Cs and I don't rub at all.
I was running about 38-39 all around but it was on a REALLY cold day (autocross at 20 degrees :woot:) so they warmed up during runs a lot more I'm sure.
so 225/45/17 will clear ha? I'm thinking of getting azenis or nitto noe gen.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
I know my star specs heated up like crazy out on the track, and we were constantly letting air out. So for the first run you should run what you brung, and for the next few runs constantly monitor your tire pressure, because it will probably go way up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.