8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey man how was your overall experience with these tires? Did it work out?
So I know this forum is hella old but I recently used this tire size on my 2010 si and I rub like mother on the freeway. On the street though its good feels great. But still runs on hard turns. So what I've done is got the rear quarter panels rolled. This wasn't enough to stop the rubbing but it helped. Im Investing on some D2 coilovers to see if the load capacity difference will stop the frame from coming down so hard. If that doesn't solve the rubbing ima have to go with fender flare mod. So over all if your not ready to spend the extra money to make this suckers fit i suggest you stick with 215 45 r17. 55 is too wide but they do look bitchen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey man how was your overall experience with these tires? Did it work out?
So I know this forum is hella old but I recently used this tire size on my 2010 si and I rub like a mother on the freeway. On the street though its good feels great. But still runs on hard turns. So what I've done is got the rear quarter panels rolled. This wasn't enough to stop the rubbing but it helped. Im Investing on some D2 coilovers to see if the load capacity difference will stop the frame from coming down so hard. If that doesn't solve the rubbing ima have to go with fender flare mod. So over all if your not ready to spend the extra money to make this suckers fit i suggest you stick with 215 45 r17. 55 is too wide but they do look bitchen.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts