8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firstly, im a noob to this sort of stuff, so i got a flame suit on. second, i posted this up in the "POST UP YOUR RSX TYPE-S WHEEL" thread and got no replies, so maybe this isnt possible.

what im wondering is, is if i can put spacers (no clue on sizes) on my 08 FG1 with 05-06 RSX Type-S wheels on 215/45/17 tread with Comptech Sport springs (1.2ish drop). is it possible? what are the negatives? like rubbing, tread wear, ect. any sort of input is appreciated. thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
firstly, im a noob to this sort of stuff, so i got a flame suit on. second, i posted this up in the "POST UP YOUR RSX TYPE-S WHEEL" thread and got no replies, so maybe this isnt possible.

what im wondering is, is if i can put spacers (no clue on sizes) on my 08 FG1 with 05-06 RSX Type-S wheels on 215/45/17 tread with Comptech Sport springs (1.2ish drop). is it possible? what are the negatives? like rubbing, tread wear, ect. any sort of input is appreciated. thanks guys.
where is this type-s wheels thread can u tell me a link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.