8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
Hey Paul, just outta curiosity, I see one can still get the remote starter for our 8thgens, but are going for $350-400 (not including the $300 Honda dealer charge to program it). Anyway, seems to me that Honda still stocks this part, any chance of the price coming down?? I can't imagine these are selling like hot cakes, LOL.

Following is for 2008-2011, but I have read it WILL work for 06-07s.

OEM# 08E91-E22-101B -Kit

OEM # 08E92-SNA-100B -Attachment

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Paul, just outta curiosity, I see one can still get the remote starter for our 8thgens, but are going for $350-400 (not including the $300 Honda dealer charge to program it). Anyway, seems to me that Honda still stocks this part, any chance of the price coming down?? I can't imagine these are selling like hot cakes, LOL.

Following is for 2008-2011, but I have read it WILL work for 06-07s.

OEM# 08E91-E22-101B -Kit

OEM # 08E92-SNA-100B -Attachment

Thanks!!
I highly doubt Honda will be offering any further discounts on any 8thgen accessories. Many accessories for that model are low inventory and some are now discontinued. They only have 88 of the remote start attachment kits left in stock.

·
Super Moderator
1,899 Posts
I highly doubt Honda will be offering any further discounts on any 8thgen accessories. Many accessories for that model are low inventory and some are now discontinued. They only have 88 of the remote start attachment kits left in stock.
I appreciate the reply. 88 in stock? Wow, as an inventory manager I'd be itching to sell them (get rid of them). If Honda decides to "toss them", that would be a shame. I understand our rigs are getting older, less and less people still have them with the interest in adding this. Anyway, If you hear anything (on a discounted price), give us (or me) a holler!

I'd rather not add an aftermarket unit. I'm a big fan of OEM equipment.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts