8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts
I told myself if Honda doesn't bring this stateside for my purchasing pleasure, I'd end up selling my Si and vowing to never buy a Honda again. After the news from Geneva this year, its pretty much confirmed its not coming state side... I have already been looking into trading the si for a wrx, ms3, focus St...etc... Owning a Honda is pretty much becoming a bad joke nowadays.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I told myself if Honda doesn't bring this stateside for my purchasing pleasure, I'd end up selling my Si and vowing to never buy a Honda again. After the news from Geneva this year, its pretty much confirmed its not coming state side... I have already been looking into trading the si for a wrx, ms3, focus St...etc... Owning a Honda is pretty much becoming a bad joke nowadays.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I follow your thoughts except for me, I'm just not going to buy any new car. It's either trade the 09si for a Type R or keep the Si and buy a Tesla E-assuming the come and are a little more 5-series than 3 series in dimensions.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

So we know the 2.0L 'Turbo VTEC' will be making it to the US. But will the Type R itself?

I know it gets revealed officially at Geneva next month, but I'm twitching with anticipation as to whether it'll make it here. My next car is either the Type R or a 2012-2014 TL SH-AWD.

So we know the 2.0L 'Turbo VTEC' will be making it to the US. But will the Type R itself?

I know it gets revealed officially at Geneva next month, but I'm twitching with anticipation as to whether it'll make it here. My next car is either the Type R or a 2012-2014 TL SH-AWD.
How do you know doe!?

81 - 100 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.