8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
TBH, I'd love to, if I had more time away from work, and had the connections that Webby & Stu had/have.

Personally, I'm already planning on attending with Webby (the previous admin of 8thcivic, before AutoGuide bought it) and his 9thcivic's group. I usually can only financially support a couple trips a year up there, so that would be my second this year. If you're interested in joining many of the "O.G." 8thcivic heads who now tend to visit the dragon with the 9thcivic group (who, from my experience, tend to be a friendlier bunch), the details are on 9thcivic's forum.

(... We'll see if my post gets edited/deleted.)
I see. I will have to check that out then!! Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I'd be willing to meet up with some peeps. Even if I can't make a run at least meet for some food. I live about 5 minutes from the main part of 129

·
Registered
534 Posts
I would like to go on one but damn that road is windy! Reminds me of dem California hill roads.

Any further news on a possible meet? I am on the border of VA and NC and didn't even realize that the annual meet was right in NC!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Man! I really want to go to the dragon with my civic...I think it'd be a blast. I've done it with my miata and it was awesome. Don't think I can make the event this weekend though. =/

21 - 29 of 29 Posts