8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a 2013 date for the dragon? I went there last year in a rental car and would love to come back with my SI when you are all there.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
We won't be organizing one this year. But if someone wants to plan one we will help out.
WHAAAAAAAAT???

Sorry, but ... this really made me go, "What? REALLY?"

All these VIP members and all these sponsors here @ 8thcivic and AutoGuide can't keep with the tradition?

I'm very disappointed.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Here's an idea, the enthusiasts of this community (and others, e.g. the *new*gen civic forums, along with civic gens past) organize our own meet, not to be riddled with any sponsorship/forum name(s).

TBH, if asking for a couple hundred dollars from the forum supporting my model car (of whom I've paid for a VIP membership to 3 years running) isn't willing to support a traditional annual meet, then by all means, please allow them/yourselves to keep the money, and your name, because I, for one, would rather AG just not make an appearance at all.

·
Registered
45 Posts
PainIs4ThaWeak: Would you be willing to help organize a meet for the Dragon? I don't care if it is just a group of people with all different models of cars... I just love that road!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
the dragon is still kinda empty at this time of the year i was there 2 times last week almost no one on the road. if there is an event being planed i would love to be apart of it i live near it and would like to attend a meet/run with 8th civic or a group from here.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
PainIs4ThaWeak: Would you be willing to help organize a meet for the Dragon? I don't care if it is just a group of people with all different models of cars... I just love that road!!
TBH, I'd love to, if I had more time away from work, and had the connections that Webby & Stu had/have.

Personally, I'm already planning on attending with Webby (the previous admin of 8thcivic, before AutoGuide bought it) and his 9thcivic's group. I usually can only financially support a couple trips a year up there, so that would be my second this year. If you're interested in joining many of the "O.G." 8thcivic heads who now tend to visit the dragon with the 9thcivic group (who, from my experience, tend to be a friendlier bunch), the details are on 9thcivic's forum.

(... We'll see if my post gets edited/deleted.)

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
TBH, I'd love to, if I had more time away from work, and had the connections that Webby & Stu had/have.

Personally, I'm already planning on attending with Webby (the previous admin of 8thcivic, before AutoGuide bought it) and his 9thcivic's group. I usually can only financially support a couple trips a year up there, so that would be my second this year. If you're interested in joining many of the "O.G." 8thcivic heads who now tend to visit the dragon with the 9thcivic group (who, from my experience, tend to be a friendlier bunch), the details are on 9thcivic's forum.

(... We'll see if my post gets edited/deleted.)
This is what I'm doing as well. I was there last year with them too

Tapatalk 2 Sucka!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts