8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
18,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, my little brother and i were discussing the idea of going to Schlitterbahn this summer and well i thought to myself, why not post it on here and see how many people would be interested in going.

So this is not set in stone, but i wanna see what peoples availability is for this and would it be feasible to do. Id say the The Houston people all meet somewhere off of I-10 in the morning one day and we just all go.

The same can go for those in Austin and San Antonio since New Braunfels is kinda central.

We can all leave on Friday morning and meet up somewhere out there and take pix and stuff and then go on to New Braunfels...

Anyways, if your interested just say so on here and post dates that you all would think would be good. :usa:
1.) Pablo- Im thinking June/July'ish
2.) Trace - June / July is fine
3.) Jonathan- june or july is fine
4.) Evan - Team Lonestar 8th gen
5.) Colin - Team Lonestar 8th gen
6.) Justin - Team Lonestar 8th gen
7.) Josh - Team Lonestar 8th gen
8.) Jeremy - Team Lonestar 8th gen
9.) Daniel - Team Lonestar Honda Speed Miata!!! lmao you guys are going to S**t yourselves!! we are going to torture his car because he insisted he takes it mwahahahahah
10.) Ashley
11.) Francis (You coming??? LOL)
12.) Sid
13.) Roger
14.) Will
15.) Zach
16.) Mike
17.) Joseph
18.) Angie
19.) Tony +1

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
im certain THR members would be down for this. i need to get home and get our summer schedule to see when would be a good weekend for us.

·
Registered
18,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, this is exactly what we need to do, plan it well and make it worth all our whiles. Im thinking before we go to the park maybe on a Friday we can park all of our cars somewhere and take some shots and videos.

Then we spend the night and go on Saturday to the park. More than likely we'll have to get there REALLLLY early to make sure we can all park in the same area and maybe we can all roll out to the park at the same time.

Im not toooooo good with planning, but im thinking something along these lines would work.

I also know that if we stay in a hotel in the park, im sure we can get a group discount and once the park closes at night we have access to the hot tubs and pools after hours.

Orrrr we can just make it a 1 night thing and stay at a hotel closer to the park. Its whatever. Although since im broke at the moment, maybe the whole hotel near a park is better. hahahaha

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
its whatever. we can plan this together if you like.

i think everyone would benefit from staying at a room closer to the park... im sure that would be chaeper for everyone.

·
Registered
10,219 Posts
Sure thats fine with me man, i could use all the help i can from something like this. hahaha

I wish i knew of a place in that city where we could all get together and take some nice shots of our car. A wide open space/park/whatever!!

Hmmmm
we are gonna have to google earth something cause i dont know anything around there. lol

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
theres also a park not too far from schlitterbahn where im sure you could take some shots. i dont quite remember how big the place is though. :think:

·
Registered
292 Posts
This sounds like a great idea I'm down to throw a cruise with all the 8th gens from Corpus Christi up there, so consider me and about 6 others!! Date will work anytime as long as it's well in advance.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts