8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's about time that I get off my butt and plan another meet. Last year's meet was a great success! Granted it was a little unorganized, but the cruise and final meet spot went as planned. This year, there will be a longer cruise route with the final destination being Lake Arlington.

Who?: Anyone who wants to tag along. Not just for 8th generation people.

When?: May 23rd, 2010. 1 PM to whenever (can change start time depending on if people want to meet earlier or not)

Where?: We will all meet at the shut down Circuit City across the street from the Northeast mall. Same spot the old weekly meets used to be.
*edit*
changed up the cruise route a bit. We will still meet at the Circuit City. But instead of the cruise first, we will hit up the lake first. Feed everyone so that were not all starving on the cruise. Then we gas up if needed and then roll out!

*edit #2*
We will be meeting at richard simpson park in lake arlington.
Foley's to Cahoba Dr - Google Maps

Never actually tried out the cruise route, but seems like it would be fun. All you people who live in the area, let me know how bad traffic is around that time. If anything the meet time can be moved up or moved back.

The list so far from my last thread of people:

bui1528
soccersi13
Insert_Username_Here
mO 64 StAnG 06
tizle_nizle
tehcodeman
travis_si
k2006civicsi(maybe?) - refreshments/whatever else
xzero1786
DJ N1S
06NaviEX(maybe)
futur3_06_si
sollaris(maybe)
DonKijote07 - plates/cups
8thgenSilverEx
mok speed - refreshments
asdf (maybe) - chips/drinks
hyp (if not hung over..? =P)
JacklynAnn

Also, let me know what you want to bring to the cookout. Just post on here what you would like to contribute.

For the people in the Allen/Plano/Richardson area we will meet at Fry's off Plano at about 11-1130 and roll out from there. There should be a handful of us so that should be fun.

For everyone else in surrounding areas, discuss on here where you would like to meet and roll out. I will update the OP as needed.

·
Registered
583 Posts
my friend chris and his brother are coming
also if my other friends cole and ryan are off they are coming too.
i can bring anything that doesn't deal with a cooler
and i can cook
i can make some maddd chicken ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
If I go I'll try to bring some drinks as well, or whatever else is needed.

·
Registered
317 Posts
hmmm i will try and show up if work will let me have it off. ill be in the white si with blue wheels, i wont know anyone tho

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, well now i need to see who has walkie talkies?
depending on how many actually show up, i will need some "leaders".

something on the lines of what happened at the state meet. well have groups, just incase someone gets lost. so just pm me if u have walkie talkies and u wanna do that.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Need some info....I'm coming from OKC, so not familiar with which CC you're talking about. Could I get some directions guys?

1 - 20 of 78 Posts