8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to put a 2010 sedan bumper and headlights on my 2007 sedan. Is there anything i need to know or does it hook right up...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi IEMob, I have the same project in mind. According to some on honda-tech forums, the 2010 grill is definitely needed to fit the 2010 bumper. Unsure if other parts are needed. I ordered the bumper and grill. Will arrive by November 6. I'll jump right on it and let you know for sure everything that is needed to pull this off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, I just did it. You just need the bumper cover, upper grille, lower grille mesh, and fog light covers or fog lights. You will also need 8 push type retainer clips and 2 screws which you can reuse from your old bumper. You don't even need new headlights for fitting reasons. The new bumper clips in the same as the old bumper and fits around everything including the inner fenders exactly.

·
Super Moderator
1,949 Posts
Oh yeah, it's possible. I did my (2009 bumper upgrade) last year. One of the best mods I've done. Here is a link:

Lots of info. When I did it, parts (OEM) didn't cost a ton. Back when that thread was created, realize it was 11 years ago, so prices won't be the same. I don't remember paying more than $400 for mine. (not included paint). Nowadays, you can get aftermarket bumper PAINTED (look on ebay) delievered to you. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts