8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I washed/waxed my car over the weekend. I was washing the front end and managed to wiggle the Si badge out of place. I haven't taken the grill apart, but it does lock into a couple of positions. Anyone know how it's supposed to look? Is anyone's badge loose like mine?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
there is a clip thats attached to prongs holding the badge in place. more than likely the clip holding the prong is broken or loose.

also it sounds like its time to upgrade to a jdm badge =D
:yeahthat: No you have a reason to order a set of JDM badge's!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
zomg time to get a red h! red h! omg jdm! jdm!! ya, or not.. especially if you don't have a black car. for instance, putting it on my car would look retarded, as it's copper orange. i really hope the people who want the red h want it solely because it's red, and not because it's jdm. it's not jdm anyways, seeing as how it's a knockoff that may or may not have slight defects in it. jdm = oem from the jdm market, not something that resembles it. but ya, making your car jdm just because you envy their type-r's FTL.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
It's possible his car isn't orange and he may think the JDM knock-off red H will look good on it?! I agree that the JDM badge's do not look outstanding on every color SI but it does look great on a lot. I have them on my ASM and i love how they look not because i'm trying to imitate the JDM Type R but because I just like how they look. To each their own, right!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
It's possible his car isn't orange and he may think the JDM knock-off red H will look good on it?! I agree that the JDM badge's do not look outstanding on every color SI but it does look great on a lot. I have them on my ASM and i love how they look not because i'm trying to imitate the JDM Type R but because I just like how they look. To each their own, right!
right, but i bet you that the red badges would outsell any other color. you could have 10 different awesome colors, and the red h would outsell them all because people envy the type-r. when i first came on this forum, i didn't see "i want my car to look cooler", i saw "how do i make my car jdm, what are all the differences and parts i need". it was just dumb. probably from a few threads i've become biased. i agree changing the color of the emblem on your car can look good, but the jdm talk is lame i think.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yeah, I have the Red H's on my black FG2, and they look amazing. And if I was trying to imitate a Type-R I would failing so incredibly hard, because right next to my JDM badge it says "Si."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.