8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was recently involved in a parking lot accident. I'm going to have to get the rear left quarter panel fixed along with the bumper and rear under body spoiler. The left taillight shattered as well. Anyone know a good place for factory parts cheap? My local Honda dealer quoted me $165.37 for the quater panel part and $92.04 for the trunk lid part. I'm not sure if that is a good deal or what. My car is getting a quote on the body work as we speak.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
$165 for an entire quarter panel? you sure that's right? that's dirt cheap. why don't you just go through your insurance and let them handle it? it sounds like it has a few grand worth of damage.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na I was just was just asking about the Taillights. I was hoping to find a body shop to do the body repair and replace the Taillights myself. That could possibly be cheaper than the deductable. I don't know just weighing all my options.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Na I was just was just asking about the Taillights. I was hoping to find a body shop to do the body repair and replace the Taillights myself. That could possibly be cheaper than the deductable. I don't know just weighing all my options.
oh ok i guess i misread; i thought you said a quarter panel was $165. i'm pretty sure the 09 tails are different from 06-08 so you're going to have a hard time finding used ones. you can always search through the classified section here and see if somebody changed out their 09 tails for aftermarket ones. car-part.com is also a good site for used parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.