8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry posted this in wrong thread earlier.

:help:I seen some threads saying nobody knows what they are going have but that was in 2008 that i read that. Im sure many of you know im in the market for a si. I had a 04 and had a b-2 body kit orderd but i couldnt get any shop to make the body kit fit right :banghead:it looked uneven, didnt match up AT ALL and looked like hell , the guy was like yeah man "looks great" and im thinking :readtherules:do you not see these pictures and directions????.

So then i cut the tech guys some slack im like sorry man i over reacted:bighug: maybe its not your fault:tap: they were mad they couldnt do it because they talked all this mess on how good the where but when they started looking at how to do it:paper: they seemd mine boggled:SHOCKED: like what did we promise this guy we could do ??:escaper:lol so after my car was there for like almost a month there like we cant do it..:clapping:

So then i go to the website and im dealing with the company on the phone extreme dimensions i think:think: it is and instally i just have a huge headache:punch: they told me they had everything pre molded which i understand and i was like so this body kit could go on any car you have to cut it in perfectly??? the.. year.... doesnt really matter?:wheee: back in circles we go to the body shop. i told them to just forget about it, im not going to get into the ait bumber i got first when they said it was duraflex some lime green bs, then had to buy the duraflex, i still have both of them up there ill sell them for a 100$ each you pay for shipping too. just message me. they didnt fit on my car nothing was realy cut ill take pictures and such.

with this si i really want to be able to go all out on something with my 04 it was like something was like NO YOU CAN NOT PIMP YOUR RIDE :police: ive had nothing but bad luck tired of it ,:surrender:i surrender im gonna get a new one and im going to do it. I just dont want the same scenerio if i can find stuff that can fit to go on :dancing: ill be super stocked then :vtec: ill take it to the bigger cities where they have endless custom shops do it for it me. or try to do it myself if the kit isnt that hard.

please give me food for my creative brain

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Buy your self a subtle lip kit.. that is if your "tired of hfp" and try your best not to rice your car to hell... work on performance and that will bring more attention to your car that cheaply made fiberglass bumpers that make your car look like a space ship... Please dont join the ranks of the ricers it isnt necesary...

·
Premium Member
11,559 Posts
look at the 09 hfp kit and see if thats the look your going for

·
Premium Member
11,559 Posts
i dont know if your looking for a sedan or coupe so here are both
sedan

coupe

·
Premium Member
11,559 Posts
you can always get the sedan and do a JDM front and back on it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.