8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys the weather is getting nicer so i decided to throw back on my wheels and installed the CF Hood. What do ya think so far? It goes in this upcoming Sunday for the rest of the work(body kit, lambo doors, interior, etc)

3 weeks left and she'll be as sexy as ever!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lambos r going on along with shaving the handles. i happen to like verticle doors and always wanted them. now i will have them. its my car and i dont care if you like em or not. bottom line is even with lambo doors my car will be hott!

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
^^^ Touchy subject..personally i think lambo doors are neat, ebay lights and mirrors on the other hand are not. too much show no go for me.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
lambos r going on along with shaving the handles. i happen to like verticle doors and always wanted them. now i will have them. its my car and i dont care if you like em or not. bottom line is even with lambo doors my car will be hott!
if you like it, thats great... but ...

if you dont want to hear what people have to say about your mods.. then dont bother posting them for the public to see.

personally i dont like it one bit.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
your side mirror is killing me :eek:hnoes: i bet you got it from ebay :aaa:

on the other hand lambo doors? are you serious? its 2009 now not 1999........... i can see your car being FGRICEr in 1 year or so...

im outta here make sure you have your :flame: suit on

later...

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you know something the side mirrors have actually grown on me. i hated them too at first but now i love em. and as for the comment of it being 2009 not 1999 what does the year matter. i like lambos so im gonna get em. if i liked gullwing doors i woulda done that or suicide. the fact is i like em and its what i want for me. and all show and no go is the route im taking with this. if i wanted go i woulda gotten an si. well actually an srt-4. go ahead beat me in a race but ill look good in your rearview hahaha.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
you know something the side mirrors have actually grown on me. i hated them too at first but now i love em. and as for the comment of it being 2009 not 1999 what does the year matter. i like lambos so im gonna get em. if i liked gullwing doors i woulda done that or suicide. the fact is i like em and its what i want for me. and all show and no go is the route im taking with this. if i wanted go i woulda gotten an si. well actually an srt-4. go ahead beat me in a race but ill look good in your rearview hahaha.
no you wont!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Might not be my style but ill give you props on doing the lambo doors knowing most wont like them. To me thats better than asking a forum of random people if you should do the mod then when they say no you dont even if you liked it.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
i agree i say do w.e you want i dont understand why people sometimes come on here asking for permission it seems to do stuff to their own car. That being said, being that this is a "show car" if i was at a car show i would think this is completly hideous, the color of the car just doesnt work.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.