8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I just don't understand why, when Honda makes such nice, radical redesigns of the CR-V, Civic, and Accord, that they can't make the hideous Pilot look half-way decent.

There is no reason I would even cross-shop this vehicle with the Acadia, Outlook, or Enclave. None.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
man idk... i hope im not STILL working for Honda as a porter when that beast arrives. i might yakk all over it. :(

LOL!! im sure since this is a PROTOTYPE it'll be toned down quite a bit once it goes into production. we'll see tho... there's some things i think i like & some things i know i hate. heh

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
the front looks bloated, and those lights look like bug eyes, so i guess to me it looks like a bloated bug
lol @ "google" bloated:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I just don't understand why, when Honda makes such nice, radical redesigns of the CR-V, Civic, and Accord, that they can't make the hideous Pilot look half-way decent.

There is no reason I would even cross-shop this vehicle with the Acadia, Outlook, or Enclave. None.
Mike, you got that right. Why is the Pilot always the poor stepchild alongside its siblings? This front end is just plain gross. What is with some of the Honda styling lately?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Mike, you got that right. Why is the Pilot always the poor stepchild alongside its siblings? This front end is just plain gross. What is with some of the Honda styling lately?
Is it just me or do almost all of the Honda prototypes look hideous, and the MDX :xyxnervou

Although I have to say I like the FCX

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Is it just me or do almost all of the Honda prototypes look hideous, and the MDX :xyxnervou

Although I have to say I like the FCX
No, it isn't you. Honda is going in the wrong direction although the FCX looks good. I don't know why they feel the need for the funky styling.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
its almost like the element and the pilot got together and had kids...guess honda doesn't know keeping it in the family doesn't work out well :(

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Ugly!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts