8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The 2009 Rivalry Nights Tour (R-Nights) will take place on the night prior to the biggest college games in the country. Rivalry Nights tour is the biggest pre-game party and pep rally ever put together, featuring the biggest names in the music industry, the best in motor sports, celebrities, models with present and past football greats from each participating school!

CONCERT SERIES,
TAILGATE PARTY,
SHOW CARS,
FREESTYLE MOTOCROSS, FORMULA D
AND MORE!

When
September 11, 2009

Where
717 E. 17th Ave.
Columbus OH 43211

Times
4pm to midnight

Website
Rivalry Nights

USC vs. Ohio State Columbus, OH 9/11/09
Iowa vs. Penn State Happy Valley, PA 9/25/09
Auburn vs. Tennessee Knoxville, TN 10/2/09
Florida vs. LSU Baton Rouge, LA 10/9/09
Texas vs. Oklahoma Dallas, TX 10/16/09
Penn State vs. Michigan Ann Arbor, MI 10/23/09
Florida vs. Georgia Jacksonville, FL 10/30/09​

THIS INFO WILL BE UPDATED

·
Registered
916 Posts
HIN was a blast last year, crazy ass nice cars there. I will not be leaving my car alone this time to get molested by Jay and Dan. I will also have my license back on 9/5/09! LOL Who all is registering this year, we need a better turn out. Where on east 17th? I live right down the street.....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I think am heading up for this, sounds like a good time. Any Cincinnati people want to roll up with me?
Im down... I hope, what time you heading up there, looks like it starts at 4:00, I was going to try to take off early that day but looks like we are moving offices so im not sure if I can or not (probably still will be able to)

My girlfriend and I went to a Hot import nights in Austin and it was fun, I assume this will be similar, just a little different theme.

·
Registered
218 Posts
30 bones to see a car show seems a lil steep;I spent 5 to go to the Arthritis Car show in Dublin back in July where there were 1600 cars

How many are expected to be at this deal ?

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
does anyone go to the airport on thursday nights? i just got stopped on the street by some stangs (after they had a hard time attempting to match my freeway merging speed, but i was not racing) and they told me about the races that occur at night at the airport on thursday?

we should all meet up wednesday or friday night too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts