8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I know Facebook is a hot spot for selling parts for our cars, but I always give this forum precedence because we hold to a higher standard.

With that being said I put my car back to stock and I need to sell these mods. I don’t need them anymore. I’m selling these because I’m going a different direction with my build. I’m keeping it stock as far as the power train is concerned. I make more power stock than when I had the CAI on. And most importantly, I’m tired of pleasing the smog gods of California.

** SOLD ** SSR GTV02 Wheels - $675 Picked up local SoCal only. I'm entertaining reasonable offers. They weigh about 17lbs and are on par with Enkei RPF1 wheels, but bring a nice change of look because everyone is running RPF1s. Specs: 17'x7" +50 5x114.3 pdc... These are real wheels priced as reps!!

This is a full square set that can fit 225/45R17 tires. Only one rim has a little bit of curb rash. It’s been smoothed down. I took a photo of this so you are an informed buyer. The imperfection is so small, you can‘t really see it in pictures for the “gram”. Other than that, these are pretty immaculate. I’ll try to upload a picture of these wheels on my car so you get see what they look like. They’re fresh!

* SOLD * Skunk2 Adj Rear Camber Arms -$200.00 OR Best Offer!! These are Version 2. All cleaned up ready to go.

** SOLD ** Hybrid Racing Cold Air Intake - $290 SHIPPED! This part is on back-order at most places. This is has been cleaned up and has everything you need to bolt it on. I even included the upper radiator hose that most guys forget about! You can wait for most places that have this on back order, or buy it from me, and I’ll ship it out UPS real quick!

** SOLD ** P2R Throttlebody Spacer - Used $80 shipped (They are $125 new)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a photo with these wheels on my Civic. They are a great clean setup if you want to daily on them and look baller! My car is on Tein H-Tech Springs, and Koni shocks...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts