8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The New Years kick-off for the 8thcivic.com crew of Southern California, although a bit late into the year, was a blast. The parking lot of Wilson Park was flooded with Hondas and friends of Hondas; including Scions, Lexus and even a Subaru decided to show up. Over all great time, great food, lots of great friends and even a few great prizes were given out by yours truly, as well as generous members Epileptic and Toan. Thanks to everyone who made it out and I hope you all had as great a time as I did.

I'll start off with a shameless plug of me installing an "I <3 Haters" battery tie down onto Mikey6p's Galaxy - er, I mean Alabaster sedan Si.

Inferior OEM battery tie down makes me sad :(

Superior Yospeed battery tie down makes me happy :)

And now we bask in the glory of how much faster his car will be with super sexy 6061-T6 billet aluminum gracing his engine bay.

This is what VTEC looks like from the back of a Mugen Si. It's much scarier when half your body is sticking out of the passenger side window.

And lastly, the lucky winners of the giveaway:

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it out and special thanks to those who were generous enough to supply food, beverages, and paper goods to the BBQ! :thumb:

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
WOW! i want that front bumper. Looks like a cheaper way to make it look type-r conversion and still look sick.

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Sick pics!

on a side note: I am moving asap, so sick of this snow. My car just sits while you guys are having all the fun!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Nice pics, looks like you guys had a blast. I think thats a type r replica kit, i believe there was one forsale in the FS section, but it had some fitment issues.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts