8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea im sold on the new lancer's looks.

the wrx or ms3 may be a better car, but its still ugly. Don't want the neighbors to laugh at me...:xyxnervou

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
At least SPT offers an optional "sports grill" that replaces all the fake plastic chrome crap and just has black mesh and the Subaru logo in the middle. Pathetic that they make you pay extra for it though.....

·
Registered
967 Posts
Wow! It looks like the Ford owned MS3 remains King of Hill.
I guess it can add the WRX to the growing list of cars that it can outperform.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I visited a bunch of dealerships in Queens and Manhattan (NYC) trying to pre-order an Evo X. I cannot wait until it comes out, my uncle has an Evo 9 and I love it to death.

I just gotta learn to drive a stick. lol (Not gonna get the DSG version)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Did anyone else notice that durring the skidpad test the side of the WRX was almost touching the ground?:eek:hsnap: Talk about body roll.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Why are people hating on the new WRX? there will be body kits for them,suspension upgrades and engine upgrades for them.The Subaru Legacy has a lot of aftermarket support and so does the WRX. I like the Legacy better anyways i always have and always will. The WRX is like a car for young teens that like to show off too much and more then likely to crash in their WRX. The Legacy is an adult mature drivers car that is fast and is luxurious,it competes with lexus,acuras,infinitis etc the Legacy is in a very high class.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts