8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2008 Si Sedan or 2008 Accord V6 Coupe?

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Undispu7ed 
#1 ·
I don't know...i really like both cars...The Si is a teenager car (im' 28) and thats my only complain with the Si.

#14 ·
I looked at both and got the Si. Was not even planning on buying the Si as I was on the way to get an MS3 but I just liked the Si more for some silly reason. It may not be fast but for a fun city car I love it. The Accord is no where near as tight as the Si if you know what I mean but the ride is probably better. The paint was no better from what I could tell but the interior was nicer. Any way I am 34 with 2 kids 3 and 5 and they beg to ride in the Si and not the wifes Boat er I mean Avalanche.

#15 ·
Why would you get a coupe with the Accord but a sedan with the Civic?

Drive them, and you'll know which you want. The Accord is a much larger, heavier, torquier car. The Si is more high strung and agile. Too very different characters.

I know what you mean by the teenager aspect. Some of the interior aesthetics are my only significant issue with the car, other than the non-availbility of a five-door.

You can compare specs and pricing at my site:

Vehicle price comparisons

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.