·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Includes all Clips , And OEM bezel as well

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
brand new from the dealership is cheaper than what you are asking, brand new SHIPPED from majestic honda is still cheaper than what you are asking. $22.11 from majestic honda + shipping. $31.58 retail from dealership.

edit: just noticed you are including the trim piece. but most people have no need for the trim piece because it's going on an si anyways. they will already have the cover. if it was cheaper maybe i'd pick it up.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ ok i dont go on your for sale threads and bash on them or discourage people from buying them ...

ive recieved 3 pms about people that would PREFER having the entire bezel and have an extra one they can even sell their old ones without even having to take apart the original one

$40 for shift boot, Bezel and clips thats all hardware included to be a direct swap

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
^^ ok i dont go on your for sale threads and bash on them or discourage people from buying them ...

ive recieved 3 pms about people that would PREFER having the entire bezel and have an extra one they can even sell their old ones without even having to take apart the original one

$40 for shift boot, Bezel and clips thats all hardware included to be a direct swap
relax. i didnt notice you were selling the bezel included at first. im giving my opinion on the price, if you were just selling the boot for cheaper than dealership, i would pick this up, but you are including the bezel, which i do not need or want, therefore i am not buying it. good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
long island NY , yes will fit a coupe, i can also ship with tracking if done thru aypal let me know

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$40 i'm doing the shipping with tracking for freeee in us

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump ... Have recieved pms let bump this up and get it sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status