8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just took delivery of #6. All i can say is wow!. That car made my stock Fiji sedan look like crap. The car sits significantly lower than mine & those Rims look darker & better than the ones people have bought from collegehills. Would I pay the 30K premium AFTER Ive seen it... only if it had navi at that price.

I am previous basher of this car & its price but I have to admit, it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I think I need to see the Mugen Si in person to understand how awesome it is...but I doubt Burne Honda of Scranton will get one...also how come they only made the mugen in a sedan?? sorry if this question has been asked already...

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
sikaren07 said:
I think I need to see the Mugen Si in person to understand how awesome it is...but I doubt Burne Honda of Scranton will get one...also how come they only made the mugen in a sedan?? sorry if this question has been asked already...

Because the coupe isnt offered in Japan

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Damn you guys are going to get this **** locked lol....

"pics or it didnt happen" :rotfl:

Tough crowd! hahaah

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
reaper702 said:
^ it doesn't have to point of the car to have it included in the 30k ass raping you get with no vaseline. navi is also not the point of the car on the si yet it is still an option...

so right in so many ways.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts