8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DO YOU OWN A MUGEN SI???
DID YOU NOT RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY?????

Well Willie Mack and I have came up with the idea to make them
But i give props to Willie_Mack for doing all the hard work of creating the certificates....On Friday May 14th will be the debut of our mugen certificates

These certificates will be FREE to every mugen owner that wants them......
thats right i said FREE......we are giving them free because we know how much we all paid for our mugen si's and there is no need to provide a price....

We have contacted Honda of America and asked if we could use their signature on our certificates....also we have contacted 8th civic admin and webby for their signatures also.....so we are going for legit here

This thread is for members of 8th civic who own a mugen si and would like on of our certificates
if you have no interest in our certificates please kindly leave and don't bash on us or cause any problems as it is not needed nor wanted around here

So what we need from you in order to get your certificate

First Name, Last Name
Nickname or Screen Name
Last Three of The VIN
Date of Purchase
Picture of the car

PREVIEW

in this picture it will say this:

Certificate of Ownership

Let it be known, that this day (Month and Day), in the year of our Lord (Year),
John (8thcivic S/N or Nickname) Smith
Became the proud owner of a United States Domestic Market
2008 Honda Civic Si Mugen Limited Edition
#0001 of 1000

Your loyalty to the American Honda Motor Co. and our products makes us strive to deliver the best to you and our customers. Thank You for choosing Honda for your automotive needs.

______________________ _____________________
8thcivic.com Admin/webby Sig Honda Rep Sig

PLEASE REMEMBER: this is only a rough we have had many different ideas this is just what Willie Mack has come up with and im very fond of it.....we are thinkin of adding a pic of a production mugen instead of the flag....we will see on friday

*****Please PM me or Wille Mack....or you can email me at [email protected] or Willie Mack [email protected]*****

HOPE YOU ENJOY

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Lose the u.s. Flag....doesn't seem to fit the theme...maybe a black red yellow theme for the mugencolors....or use the mugen si blue somehow...I think it's still Fiji tho

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brave21wr said:
Lose the u.s. Flag....doesn't seem to fit the theme...maybe a black red yellow theme for the mugencolors....or use the mugen si blue somehow...I think it's still Fiji tho
I do not think we r keepin the flag. This was just a rough. So u at least hav an idea

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
needs moar stickers bro.

jk. i agree w/ditching the flag though. mugen color theme would be tight.
maybe a black and white "ghosted" image of the mugen faded into the white background would be nice. offset in the bottom right.

for looks you do NOT want symmetry. Asymmetry is the most pleasing form of art, and the most difficult to balance properly.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
sorry to post again, what i meant by that is, lose the 3 logos on the bottom spaced evenly, stack them on top of each other in either the bottom left or bottom right corner. or maybe just stack the 8th civic and honda one, ghost in a huge mugen symbol in the background in a medium/light grey on the white bkg... fade to a black wash in the corner w/the 2 logos over it, and ghost in the mugen car like i said as well in the bottom right (maybe a white ghost on the black corner ?)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mongoose221 said:
needs moar stickers bro.

jk. i agree w/ditching the flag though. mugen color theme would be tight.
maybe a black and white "ghosted" image of the mugen faded into the white background would be nice. offset in the bottom right.

for looks you do NOT want symmetry. Asymmetry is the most pleasing form of art, and the most difficult to balance properly.
I like ur ideas man I'll pass it on to Willie Mack

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mongoose221 said:
sorry to post again, what i meant by that is, lose the 3 logos on the bottom spaced evenly, stack them on top of each other in either the bottom left or bottom right corner. or maybe just stack the 8th civic and honda one, ghost in a huge mugen symbol in the background in a medium/light grey on the white bkg... fade to a black wash in the corner w/the 2 logos over it, and ghost in the mugen car like i said as well in the bottom right (maybe a white ghost on the black corner ?)
I understood bro. This will help to make an amazing certificate

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
good luck with it. i'll sub the thread. i was a graphic arts major at college before i went back for my physical therapy degree... lil out of practice and dont have photoshop anymore, but im still good w/ideas haha

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mongoose221 said:
good luck with it. i'll sub the thread. i was a graphic arts major at college before i went back for my physical therapy degree... lil out of practice and dont have photoshop anymore, but im still good w/ideas haha
Well I appreciate man. It's good to have people like you help.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Dude, if you want photoshop again, just ask. I have the good from the job.

And for the rrest of yall, DAMN! Ideals floating like crzy, I wonder why this didn't start up before. But keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Willie Mack said:
Dude, if you want photoshop again, just ask. I have the good from the job.

And for the rrest of yall, DAMN! Ideals floating like crzy, I wonder why this didn't start up before. But keep them coming.
There's my man. Told you this thread was on fire. Dude can u get me photoshop???? Always wanted it

1 - 20 of 54 Posts