Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey 8th,
My name is Alex and I have my 2008 Civic Si Sedan here. It is Nighthawk Black Pearl. Got it back in 2009 from a dealership with around 9,996 miles on it, so I am the second owner. I've babied this thing to the best of my ability. I worked in the detail section of a Honda Dealership, so it was precisely cleaned every week and waxed every two weeks over the summer of 2010. Then I took it down with me to Charlotte, NC where it was kept in a parking garage all year and never sat out. It has the typical rock chips on the front. Everything on the car works. Car had oil changed every 5,000 miles with shell synthetic motor oil done by a professional. Brand new tires were put on November 23rd, 2010 with 25,133 miles on the car. A/C blows nice and cold in this summer heat. Tranny shifts nicely with the short shifter and weighted shift knob. Switched the black strip above the license plate frame with my buddy who had a chrome one so it broke up all the black. Car has a clean CarFax and never has been in an accident.

The KBB of the car stock is $19,200 for GOOD condition.
VIN - 2GHFA55598H705140 - Feel free to get a CarFax report if you want.

PRICE DROP!!!! : $18,000

Now onto the mods:

-Injen Cold Air Intake with MR Technology
-Vibrant Header with High Flow Cat (Car comes with original oem header.)
-GReddy Ti-C Exhaust (Had extension professionally welded by Midas. Car comes with original oem exhaust.)
-P2R Throttle Body Spacer with 2 gaskets
-Hondata FlashPro (Tuned by Mo at Swift Racing Technologies at 216whp/151tq.)
-CT-Engineering Short Shifter
-Skunk 2 Weighted Shift Knob (440 grams. Car comes with oem shift knob.)
-WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner (Car comes with original Si Floor mats.)
-WeatherTech Window Visors
-OEM Fog Lights (Professionally Installed)
-Front and Rear JDM Emblems
-45% Legal Tint (Highest Quality) with Lifetime Warranty
-Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs (Little less than a 2 inch drop. Meant for stock struts)
-Painted Stock Si Wheels (Color : NHBP to match car) Professionally painted. Some curbage and knicks unfortunately.
-Painted Stock Brake Calipers (Color : Fire Engine Red) Professionally painted.
-Tinted Taillights (Done by friend with Professional Spray Gun) <--- Get lots of compliments on these! Have gold flakes in the tint. Will show how dark they are in pictures. Never have been pulled over once in MD for these (Knock on wood lol.)
-Stickers (Only listing these because im not sure if new owner would enjoy them or not. Bought from Grfxp.com)

NOW ITS TIME FOR THE PICTURES!!!!! :pics: (If I left any out, or some are not clear, just simply let me know, I'll be more than willing to take the picture.)

Curb rash around 2 o'clock on rim
Tiny knick around 8 o'clock on rim
Tiny knick around 5 o'clock on rim
Minimal curb rash and some knicks

Vibrant Header with High Flow Cat

Drilled small hole to run GPS charger to hide it. Glued suction cup mount to bottom. Worked great till I got a new GPS. Easily covered up by Domo stuffed figured that will come with the car if wanted.

No lights!!!!

Normal driver wear and no rips.

And now for some extra pics!!!!!

Taillights at day time

Taillights at night time

GReddy Ti-C exhaust

And my favorite picture of all time!!!!!

Basically, I love this car, but its time to let it go and move up in the car game. Not too sure yet whats coming next...possibly Speed3, Evo, Sti...who knows.

Price : $19,500 FIRM
Again this is a car that I love, so if I don't get the right price, then I will simply take it off with no complaints. I do believe this is a fair price with all of the modifications done to the car and hopefully someone else can enjoy this car just as much as I did.

Car will come with full interior and exterior detail including wax or can leave it the way it is for the buyer to clean themselves.

I can be easily contacted through email or cell phone or PM me on here.
Email : [email protected] <-- Goes straight to my phone.
Cell Number : 301-712-5202 Rather text then call.

·
Registered
201 Posts
He isn't kidding bro. I bought mine from a dealer (07 Si) never wrecked and one owner for under 15K. It had 40K miles on it when I got it. You will sell it no doubt but for that price....impossible. I think you should sell all the aftermarket stuff, make it factory, and sell it for 16K or so. You could probably clear 1500.00 bucks or so out of your extras...

That would put you around 17,500 and would be a GOOD profit for you.

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey i appreciate it. i know he wasnt kidding, i guess it just sucks to see her go for under what i want, but you gotta pay to play lol. and i was really thinkin about it. thank you for clearing up everything!

and yes, i will let you know inkedsi if i part out. pm me so we can keep in contact.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah thats what im thinking but maybe someone wants it already modded. Who know's, we will see. If i dont get any hits with in the next week ill take it off and part it out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.