8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Dammit webby, stop finding all this cool stuff!!!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to webby again.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
the rear of the 4 door = For the SUckage.

the front kinda reminds me acuras... and the Honda Inspires.
i dunno looks like a lexus and a Sonata hybrid.

I

·
0 Posts
Still dont like it. Accords have always looked sporty but classy. This one looks classy and ...... thats it..... Looks like something my grandma would drive.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
I like the wood interior best for quality and it reminds me of an audi. Am i getting old? someone stop me..did I just say that..

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
I like to add that a accord coupe with a six speed with black leather and wood trim is just perfect. I wouldnt mind cruising to work everyday in one and I wouldnt even need the v6 model to enjoy myself for what the car is.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
You know, the concept Accord looked far better and more edgy than the production. I'm a bit disappointed.

In comparison, the Civic looks almost identical to the production.

·
Registered
146 Posts
trogers8 said:
It's sexy...I'm trading in my civic.
Yeah, same here. I just need to test drive it to re-assure myself, then I'm gonna go for the EX-L with the 6spd manual tranny. Finally, I can get rid of my ugly black Civic.

Cant wait for the aftermarket to get cracking on this car.
Hell yeah! If I pick one up, I want to get it up to 300HP (and over) and a ton more torque. Gotta turn it into an STi killer. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
08 Accord

Not doin anythin g 4 me....kinda looks like a Hyundai...sorry guys ...I hate sayn that myself....I thought I liked it the 1st time I saw it...then ahhh I dont know..Maybe it will grow on me...Hondas ALways do!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
300hp accord would suck... torque steer owns you
Buddy, anything is better than my '06 LX Sedan. 140HP with 128 TQ sucks ass.
Plus I always wanted a daily driver that has some balls and is stickshift, but still has some luxury.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts