8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals my 2008 Honda Civic ex sedan (wish it were a ex-L but what can ya do) had a blown up engine when I bought it a few months ago in august. As of now the only work I've done to it was replace the engine with a 2013 civic ex engine, tint the windows and sunroof, get new tires (factory wheels but they're nice. I like them), led headlights, led dome lights inside for front and rear, fixed up a couple scratches and dings here and there, got a new exhaust from a parted out 2008 civic dx sedan that was extremely cheap, and got leather seat covers and heavy duty rubber floor mats for front and rear. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do to make it just that much nicer, faster, and sound better? The interior is immaculate except that its all fabric and I would prefer leather but other than that it runs great. Body has only 88k miles and new engine 14k. Please leave suggestions here or contact me at 8482341599. I am new to this site and may not respond here but will 100% respond over text.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello there and welcome.

Do you mind share some photos and we can better help you on what to suggest you to do next.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts