8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the rear seat in my 4 door. I found a coupe Si seat and it looks close but will it fit?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
easy answer yes. Coupe fits coupe sedan fits sedan. The interior of the Si vs Ex is the same. the only true difference is Color and stitching. Ask me how I know lol hint I have si rear seats in my EX as well as tachometer and speedometer and arm rest I rewrapped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im confused? You saw "yes" that the coupe seat fits a 4 door but then you say a "coupe fits a coupe and a sedan fits sedan". I assume you were talking about the Si part of it. My question was poorly worded. I have a 2008 Si sedan and the back seat isnt great. I found a Si coupe with a good back seat and want to know if the size is the same and it would fit in the sedan?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Im confused? You saw "yes" that the coupe seat fits a 4 door but then you say a "coupe fits a coupe and a sedan fits sedan". I assume you were talking about the Si part of it. My question was poorly worded. I have a 2008 Si sedan and the back seat isnt great. I found a Si coupe with a good back seat and want to know if the size is the same and it would fit in the sedan?

NOOOOO

Coupe fits Coupe Only
Sedan fits Sedan Only

the two don't mix. only the engines of the same type could swap but that's another story. what your trying to do is a no go. Now you could find a EX sedan rear and fit it but not a coupe rear. Get it

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
wow look at this you just have to search man. Here is what you need nice and cheap. Si sedan rear bottom seat for sell now nice and cheap scoop it up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much, I was hoping that it would fit. Thanks for the ebay item. Will have to check about shipping up here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts