2008 Honda Civic SI
Awesome to hear since I do have 6 bottles on the shelf haha. The royal purple has definitely been good so far. I don't see a lot of information on people using Royal Purple MTF in our cars so it was a good test and works really good. Excited to see how the Amsoil works!The 5w-30 Amsoil Synchromesh did quite a number for me. The shifts were smooth and only got better during the first week. Just upgraded to the EM1 CMC and it’s a different breed of civic now. Also, I’ll be installing the Maxpeedingrods adjustable coilovers as well shortly. Best of luck to you
What do you mean by different breed? I have not ordered mine yet but you may push me to order sooner than later haha!
Can't wait to see how the Maxpeedingrods coilovers perform. I did not want to blow the bank since I spent a lot on the Koni/Tein upgrades. Looking over my posts, it's funny how plans change for cars in such a short time. But here's what is on the list for the future.
- Install Slider Mechanism to fix armrest.
- Install Maxpeedingrods Coilovers (Should be here this week or next)
- Install LED bulbs on all exterior and interior lighting (Should be here within the next 2-3 weeks)
- Motor oil change with Amsoil and Amsoil MTF Change
- Upgrade CMC and CS
- Wheels and Tires (Here's the wheels I am looking to get: Artisa ArtFormed Carrier 18x9.5 35 Brushed Apollo Silver | ART104189551143573X | Fitment Industries
- What tires would you recommend?
Quick questions for the community - Does anyone have experience with Energy Suspension full bushing kit or any of the bushings? I want my car to feel tight and I feel like bushings would help. Anyone have any input on this?