8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
81 - 100 of 132 Posts

· Registered
1,651 Posts
Ya i jsut bought mine from the states. I have VSA but did not want Navi, didn't want to spend another 2000 for that, since it is not very important to me.
Some dealerships sell to Canadians and some don't. This one does because they told me they own alot of other dealerships around the states too that Honda would never shut them down, so they just take the risk and sell to Canadians.
what state and whats the dealer, i'd like to call them, my buddie want to buy from the us and all dealers near the board are ass holes here and won't sell

· Registered
19 Posts
You would figure for a car that cost nearly $30k (CDN) that they could afford to put the factory approved body kit on without it peeling off...

That being said I love the look of it...I would just ave to chew a lot of gum so I could do some impromtu fixing if it was falling off on the highway....hehehe

· Registered
373 Posts
^^^ Hahaha so true... frig, oh wells, we'll see, I'm playing around with the idea of removing the sideskirts altogether... I'll ask my mechanic about it the next time I see him, which should be soon since I have to replace my MTF. No popouts lately, but gotta stay cautious...

· Registered
1,488 Posts
boo'erns!!! i was suppose to get my car today!!

it came into the dealership on Tuesday but i was at blue mountain!! and my friend called me to tell me it was there... (his cousin works there) and i said i would come back thursday and go straight there.. but when i called today.. they said it's not ready cause they didn;t hear back from my friend hahaha.. oh well it's all good ; > MONDAY 12PM!!

hope you got yours already CarlThomas

81 - 100 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.