8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have been looking for an exhaust system for my civic that doesn't sound raspy and over the top, just a little more sound and tone than stock. I had the muffler off but lost allot of low end torque and the sound pollution was pretty bad in the car. Preferably i would like it to be axle-back but a cheaper cat-back would be ok as well. Its my first car and i'm on a tight budget. I haven't been able to find one but maybe someone here has found something.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey guys,

I have been looking for an exhaust system for my civic that doesn't sound raspy and over the top, just a little more sound and tone than stock. I had the muffler off but lost allot of low end torque and the sound pollution was pretty bad in the car. Preferably i would like it to be axle-back but a cheaper cat-back would be ok as well. Its my first car and i'm on a tight budget. I haven't been able to find one but maybe someone here has found something.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

well you can read about my civic but 100% you should not modify this car right now. you said the magic words first car and tight budget save your money. Get your paper right before you start sinking money into any modding.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I understand but any exhaust will give it a nice growl and pending mods it will get louder. im just saying go with a true full exhaust system don't play games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts