8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford announced the debut of the Bullit Mustang, replete in Highland Green.
Anyone familiar with the movie Bullit and Ford's Bullit Mustang that came out in 2001 will appreciate the fact that the 2008 Mustang bears a strong resemblance to the 1968 fastback 390 Mustang GT. One more car I wouldn't mind having.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0801_2008_ford_mustang_bullitt

Reactions: 2fast4u2

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
go ford piss off all those that bought the original remake of the bullit mustang on the previous model...

Im getting tired of ford and its 1000x variations of the rustang...

other then that better shocks and HID's are nice

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Be on the look out for ALOT of marketing changes, and some car changes from ford in the next coming months. The guy that was in charge of Scion's marketing and advertising left, and is now with ford.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Be on the look out for ALOT of marketing changes, and some car changes from ford in the next coming months. The guy that was in charge of Scion's marketing and advertising left, and is now with ford.
oh so going to see even more top *** and female selling cars :laughing:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't mind in the least having a Mustang, especially a Bullit or Shelby GT-500. If they ever came out with a Boss 302, I'd sell my G35.

·
Registered
98 Posts
the bullitt looks nice. i liked the more blacked out sinister look. however to pay 4-5 g more for the bullitt over a gt is alot consider the performance is not worth that much.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
no boss... but there might be a 4v mach 1 coming out... 2009/2010 mustang will have more HP for both GT and V6

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
no boss... but there might be a 4v mach 1 coming out... 2009/2010 mustang will have more HP for both GT and V6
yes boss.....6.2L estimated 425hp/425torque

Ford Boss engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

another tid-bit from there....the 777:
Roush Racing is currently field testing an experimental, large displacement version of the Boss engine code named "777", which stands for 7.0 L, 700 hp @ 7,000 rpm, at National Mustang Racers Association (NMRA) events around the United States. The 777 Boss is naturally aspirated and runs on E85 biofuel.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts