8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8thcivic.com 2008 Calendar

You can view the page look and pick it up here.
http://www.8thcivic.com/store/index.php

Please note there is a wait time involved in getting them as mentioned in the store.

A big thank you to everyone who submitted photos for this year. We probably could have produced about 50 calendars with the amount submitted. It was honestly a horrible process getting it down to the last 12. The front cover mosaic was an idea by bizzybearfigiblue. The front cover was made with literally hundreds of photos submitted through the calendar thread. A huge thank you needs to also go out to the staff who helped photoshop license plates out, clean up images, and help narrow the pictures down.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
the idea for the cover was mine but we would've spent weeks/months/years arranging all those photos... so we have to thank jasonandre for the link to the mosiac program... and all the staff again for helping with this sorting process :thumb:

this thing came out good... get em while they're here... :D

·
Banned
18,265 Posts

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
kinda upset none of my pics made it..but i guess if you dont know how to photoshop.. its ok though, im teaching it to myself now. so by next year i should be better with PS and the cam.
Don't beat yourself up over it. We had so many amazing pics to choose from; that's why it took so long to get this going.
is there anyway i can get the full res of the cover? you should post it so people can use as their backdrop...and try to find their car...

EDIT: oops meant to edit last post with this..lol
There are full-res versions of all the pics on the calendar. Go to the gallery.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.