8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site, i was just wondering on what everyone thought about suspensions for my car. someone told me to go with the Tein SS, and another person said the Ksport. i am personally not sure with what i want to do. all i know is i want the best full kit on the market for my car to give it an aggressive look, as well as top of the line handling. i want to be able to run the car at the track and barrel around corners.

money is no option, please write back and let me know what suspension setups you think i should be looking into. if it's neither of what i have up here, let me know, i am still checking into all my options. thanks in advance!!!

please include links if possible. thanks again guys

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
sorry, not up on the web lingo, stickies? Ammy here, please go easy on me. thanks guys
Stickies are the forum topics at the top of the list that are pinned (stuck) there. When you check the Suspension and Brakes section there will be a whole bunch of theory threads permanetly up top. Brew a pot of coffee and enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.