8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been asked about how my Si sounds with the stock exhaust with no resonator so i put together a quick little video..sorry if this has been posted and discussd already..i didnt browse too much. also this is a cold start thats why its a little raspy when all warmed up sounds a lot better. when i have more time i will put another video up with a warm start...yes thats a delsol in the back if wondering its my gf's..thats a fun little car too.haha.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i don't know if i like the raspiness. it's not over the top or anything. you say it goes away after it's warmed up then that's good. did you notice any increase in performance afterwards?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know if i like the raspiness. it's not over the top or anything. you say it goes away after it's warmed up then that's good. did you notice any increase in performance afterwards?
Dont think it really gives performance, but does sound good.especially in a tunnel.haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.